Welcome to the 2020 PAC Challenge Fundraising Site!
As we face a pandemic, a school funding crisis, and continued racial injustices, our political action work has never been more essential to win resources, support, and progress for our students, our profession, and our futures. We need leaders who are ready to tackle these challenges, protect our schools, and meet this moment.
We need you to join with hundreds of other educators in our MSEA RA Political Action Committee (PAC) Fundraising Challenge. Your PAC contribution will allow us to keep the voices of educators strong and loud to fight for our schools, our profession, and our union.
MSEA RA 2020 PAC Challenge details:
Delegates can donate or raise money from others to reach their PAC goal.
Please click here to contribute to the PAC challenge yourself.
If you are raising money from others they must donate to your personal fundraising page. Register here to create a personal fundraising page. Click here for a step-by-step guide to build your own PAC fundraising page.
- Suggested delegate fundraising amount is $75, and $140 for major donors.
- Delegates reaching the $75 goal will receive a limited edition “Proud Educator” long-sleeve shirt.
- Delegates reaching the $140 major donor goal will receive the limited edition “Proud Educator” long-sleeve shirt and an exclusive “Fund our Schools” zip-up hoodie jacket.
- Delegates reaching the $75 or more goal before 5 p.m. on Monday, October 12 will receive early bird baseball hat featuring the new MSEA logo.
- To ensure correct sizing and minimize mailing costs, PAC recognition items will be mailed 3-4 weeks after the RA.
Questions? Contact Meighan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.