Go Big for Kids' Sake is a fun and easy way for you and your company, friends, or family to support the life-changing work of Big Brothers Big Sisters. Get your team of five together and GO BIG! There are so many things you can do. We have listed a few ideas below to get you started.
- Have a Game Night such as Pictionary, Trivia, Scattergories, Jeopardy
- Fall Yard Clean Up yours or help a neighbor mow their lawn and rake leaves
- Run or walk yourself or your dog
- Play a sport such as tennis, pickleball, volleyball, kickball, basketball, golf, ping pong, air hockey, dodgeball. You can even go bowling!
- Have a virtual Happy Hour
- Donate to a food or winter coat drive
- Make or sew items such as blankets, masks, scarves, hats and donate them
- Outdoor activities like rollerblading, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking, bird watching, Trap or Skeet shooting
- Have a Contest – cutest pet or baby, pumpkin carving, best Halloween costume - for pets too!
- Give it up Challenge – give up something you love for x number of days. The more days the more money pledged.
- Play a game such as kickball, ping pong, air hockey, bean bag toss
- Share your favorite or best recipe
- Have a bonfire
- Have your friends pay you to eat something you really hate
- Host a Bake or Cook off
- Do a Step Challenge. Try for 1 million!
- Have a Movie or Karaoke night
- Do a Read-a-thon, Dance-a-thon, Plank-a-thon etc.