Health & Safety
We appreciate your help in keeping this a fun and safe event!
Health and safety come first, so please ensure your team follows all social distancing guidelines as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please stay home and away from others if you are feeling ill or have travelled internationally within the past 14 days
- Keep two metres apart from people outside your immediate household or social circle. Wear a face mask when physical distancing is a challenge or not possible.
- Get tested if you are worried you may have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based rub
- Practice good hygiene (avoid touching your face, cover a cough or sneeze)
- Increase cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 health & safety recommendations, please click here.
Please drink responsibly and ensure no guests who have consumed alcohol operate any vehicles or watercrafts.