Looking for more resources to help get your fundraising jump started? Look no further!
- All participants (Edgers) must register here. It's a quick, easy way to collect donations. Simply complete the form. You will be guided through the registration process. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email receipt with a link to your fundraising webpage. Use the resourcs on your page to send emails and share on social media.
- People who edit their website to talk about why they are raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters raised a lot more money. It only takes a few minutes to add a picture and a few words.
- Make it fun and incentivise your friends to donate. Perhaps let them know the top donor can pick the costume you rappel in. Or, agree to get a pie in the face for every $100 donated. Promise to send a picture to everyone who donates $50 or more. There are so many options!
- Get your company involved. Ask your employer if they have a matching donation program. If not, would they be willing to host a corporate event (such as a dress down day) to raise funds?
- Visit our Over the Edge Harrisburg Facebook page for tips and suggestions on the event.
- Email friends or share your page on Facebook to ask people to support you. And don't forget about letters, phone calls, and even a bake sale. Get creative! Need more help? Send us an email at [email protected]. We're happy to brainstorm a few ideas with you!
- Say THANK YOU! Thank the people who donated to you! Call or e-mail them after the event to let them know how much money you raised and thank them for supporting local children!