Looking for more resources to help get your fundraising jump started? Look no further!
- We encourage participants to use the online event tool. It's a quick, easy way to collect donations. Go to the Home page and click on the Register now for 2021 button, then complete the registration form. You will be guided through the registration process. Once your transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation email receipt with a link to your fundraising webpage.
- We have noticed that people who edit their websites to talk about why they are raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters raise a lot more money. It only takes a few minutes to add a picture and share your reasons why.
- Email friends or share your page on social media to ask people to support you. And don't forget about letters, phone calls, emails, and even a bake sale. Get creative!
- Keep friends and supporters aware of milestones you meet and anything you are doing to get ready for the event by updating your page.
- Say THANK YOU! Thank your team members for their time and commitment to participate! Don’t forget to say thank you to the people who donated to you! Call or e-mail them after the event to let them know how much money your team raised and thank them for supporting local children!
- Need more help? Give us a call! We're happy to brainstorm a few ideas with you! Call the BBBS of Santa Cruz office at (831) 464-8691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.