Looking for more resources to help get your fundraising jump started? Look no further!
- We encourage bowlers to use our online event tools. It's a quick, easy way to collect donations.
- People who edit their website to talk about why they are raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters raise a lot more money. It only takes a few minutes to add a picture and a few words. Tell the world why Big Brothers Big Sisters is important to you.
- Email friends or share your page on Facebook to ask people to support you. And don't forget about letters, phone calls, and face-to-face asks.
- Get creative! Some bowlers host a bake sale, car wash, or lemonade stand to raise money. Need more help? Give us a call! We're happy to brainstorm a few ideas with you!
- Download the Pledge Sheet if you plan to collect cash or check donations. You can mail checks to us at 788 N. Jefferson St. #600, Milwaukee, WI 53202 or email [email protected] to arrange curbside drop-off of your donations. We will have your online totals.
- Say THANK YOU! Thank your team members for their time and commitment to participate! Don’t forget to say thank you to the people who donated to you! Call or e-mail them after the event to let them know how much money your team raised and thank them for supporting local children!